Prairie View A & M University

« See more reviews of Prairie View A & M University

The frustrating thing about my school is that many don't know about the great history, and contribution that my school afforded the african american community. Many of our nations top african american engineers received their degrees from this institution. The nursing school is one of the top nursing school in the nation. And that land on which the school is located was one of the worstest plantations in the state of Texas. Having been risen from a dark past, this university has become an university of first class.

The school I attend is wonderful I like it very much. The frustrating thing about it is the campus is in an area of seclusion you have to drive 45 mins away for any outings. I would like it if there where more stores on campus just like the ones outside of the area.

The most frustrating thing about my school would have to be the financial aid office. Yet, with the new renovations and policies made to the office, i've seen substancial improvement.

The most frustrating thing about Prairie View A&M is the weather. The day can begin with scourching heat , then poring rain, and end up being freezing cold at night.

The most frustrating thing is the way the financial aid department sends you to all the wrong people when all they have to do is say they don't know how to help you.

The most frusting thing about my school is the waiting in every department such as fianicial aid office, adivsing, eating, registar's office it is always a line.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the food in the MSC on the weekends. There is never anything good to eat.

There is an epidemic of cheating among students.

Financial Aid and in need of more professors.

Not getting a real education..