Prairie View, TX
Prairie View A & M University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Prairie View A & M University

Chyan

Prairie View A & M University is a very prominent Historically Black College and University . Prairie View has everything a university has to offer, from extracurricular activities, fraternities/sororities, different academic programs, etc...... PVAMU is an exceptional school and is lucky to have any student.

ramya

My overall opinion about Prairie View is that this college is great for someone who wants to get out their comfort zone and learn and try new things. This is a great school for nursing it can be a bit competitive but nothing good comes easy. The school campus is very clean and their is a club for just about anyone. The people there are hard working and encourage each other to be better and work hard. Prairie View is a great place to be.

Paula

The campus provides a safe environment for academic success. Campus has great school spirit.

Brian

Prairie View is a great place to be. I wish they could focus more on academics than anything else. They emphasize to make connections than rather working hard for something. Other than that PV is the place to be even though it is underrated by people who have not experienced what it is like being a PANTHER!!!!

D'Andrei

My over all view of Prairie View A & M University is a great school it feels like i belong their. I love the band its home away from home. I feel like i'm at home and it not to far from home. Prairie View A & M University is also not to expensive.

Sydney

In my opinion, Prairie View A&M University is a decent university at best. Like most, if not all universities, Prairie View is driven primarily by money. A lot has changed at the university over my current 3 year go of it, and I have to say I'm disliking it more and more each year. I hate to speak down on my school because of the copious opportunities that have been provided to me, but with each new semester I find myself paying more and more for lower quality of life and education. On and off campus housing is beginning to become nearly unavailable as admission rates skyrocket, tuition rates are going up while class sizes are rising due to the lack of professors, and school resources (such as the library and other computer labs) become unavailable to students at early hours despite having inadequate wifi in on and off campus housing. All colleges and universities have their flaws, and Prairie View is no different, but I definitely want better for my school before they drive everyone away, especially considering the rich history of the campus.

Shon

Great place to go to school

Great place to go to school

Jvonte

Ive heard many great things about the college.Everything from the historic history of the establishment of PV to the top ranked programs offered, the magnificent and mesmerizing campus beauty, and the overall family-oriented love shared amongst everyone, there's just no comparison.Prairie View A&M University produced 278 engineers last year. It is the 3rd largest producer of African American engineers in the nation. "Prairie View Produces Productive People". Excellent School with Awesome Professors, AMAZING CAMPUS (Beautiful student housing, recreation center, stadium, fun events for the kids to participate in, can't forget the PV class shuffle). One of my favorite college campuses (I have others but PV is definitely one of my favorites) especially at night. I expect to come to Prairie View A&M to work hard the school and your professors expect nothing less. My best friend graduated from PV with a degree in Mechanical Engineering she went on to get her Masters Degree from MIT in the field.

Summer

nakhayla

I love Prairie View! I love what it brings to the table. It maintains the idea of why it's considered a HBCU. I love the fact that they have certain customs such as students and teachers aren't allowed to walk on the grass because that's being very disrespectful to the slaves that were buried there. Prairie View A&M campus ground was a plantation site so they take that rule very serious.

Prairie View A & M University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.