Princeton University

« See more reviews of Princeton University

A group of intellectual students with intellectual professors that can sometimes bump heads with each other coupled with a sometimes less-than-stellar administrative body that manages to be the best school in the country.

Zach introduces Murray-Dodge Hall, which has an auditorium, the Office of Religious Life, and a social room downstairs, with free food and board games.

The most rewarding experience of my life; the perfect combination of academics, athletics, social involvment and spiritual satisfaction.

Zach talks about McCosh Courtyard, which includes McCosh Hall and Dickinson Hall, both academic buildings that house hum

The recently renovated Mathey common room, a study and hang out space. It is a quiet and comfortable place to do work.

The Frist Campus Center is an important hub on campus for students, encompassing a dining hall, cafes, and much more.

Zach introduces Firestone library and explains the Princeton thesis, written in carrels in the Firestone basement.

A view of Terrace Club, the only eating club at Princeton not on the Street, and the backs of several other clubs.

Zach shows us Richardson Auditorium, located in Alexander Hall. Richardson hold many arts performances on campus.

Princeton is an academically rigorous school with a lot of opportunties for people who are proactive and focused.