Purdue University-Main Campus Top Questions

Describe the best and worst parts of the social scene on campus.

.

The best part of the social scene at Purdue is definitely the broad array of activities and the diversity of the population. There is a club or organization for nearly every activity imaginable. Freshman usually find likeminded students within their first few weeks of class and make lifelong friends. There is something to attend or do on campus nearly every night of the week. Most of these events are incredibly affordable so nobody can say they were left out. The worst part of the social scene at Purdue is arguably the crowding. Many events attract a ton of people and sometimes it is hard to maneuver and enjoy them. Since this is to be expected, if there is something you really want to do or go to, try to arrive half an hour or so early and you should have no trouble at all.

I'm discussing how a big campus isn't really that big because of cultural, socioeconomic, drop out of peers, and major forcing similar people to keep seeing each other and hanging out. Should help with thinking about a large campus.

My friend Bobby discussing social life at Purdue University, and how Purdue is nearly the definition of a college town.