Radford University

« See more reviews of Radford University

An individual who considers partying as his or her first priority. This is because Radford University is an amazing school which focuses more on acadamic. However, the administration here at Radford University believe that students must have a social life but should be able to balance it out with academics. Additionaly an individual who has no respect for the university and what the university stands for, that is "Investing in future leaders."

Radford University is a place for everyone. There are tons of clubs to join and activities to be involved in around campus. The courses for your major are set out for you, it is just your responsibility to learn . Someone who is not ready to make a full time commitment to learning and doing their best should not attend this school. Everything you need is put in place for you, there is no reason to not succeed.

The only type of person that should not attend Radford University would be a male looking to play football in college, simply, because Radford does not have a football team; otherwise, RU is a great school for anyone. I wanted to have the perfect college experience with both academic and social success. Radford is a place where any type of person can have success in both.

A person that should not attend this school is someone who does not like smaller colleges. Also anybody that really hates the countryside should not go to this school. Anybody who does not own a car should also consider the challanges of living in a place where everything is pretty much driving distance from the college.

If you have a history of getting into trouble, or being a slacker, and not really caring about your academic succes, then RU is not for you. There are lots of distractions on campus, and you can allow yourself fun, but you need to remember that you are paying to go to school, not to party.

Someone who does not want there teachers to know who they are should not go to this school, the teachers here all want to get to know all of their students so anyone who doesn't go to class regularly or express an intrest in getting to know their teachers should not go here.

Anyone should be allowed to attend this school. There shouldn't be a specific person that someone should describe. Anyone that wants to learn, that is hardworking, and can keep up with the workload should be allowed in, however there are many applicants that do not get in.

A person that isn't socially active I think would have a hard time at this school because they would miss out on a lot of different opportunities. Meeting people could possibly bring out good aualities about yourself that you don't know.

In order to attend Radford you must be self disciplined, otherwise you may find yourself being distracted with other activities. It is easy to miss class and do other things while loosing sight of why exactly you are at school.

There is no one that should not attend Radford University. I believe Radford has a good fit and an appropriate size for a wide variety of students, and I don't think there is anyone on our campus who does not fit in somewhere.