Regis University

« See more reviews of Regis University

Regis University is a very medical career oriented school, we have a great nursing and pharmacy program. This school is also very small and offers small class sizes which was somthing that I wanted in a college because it is easier to build realtionships with teachers. This was somthing that I really wanted when I picked my school, a place where you can build many realtionships with the staff and students as well. The school although very medical emphasized also has many other great programs as well so that many students can join us on campus.

I would consider the best thing about Regis University would easily be our campus. Our campus is absolutely stunning. We've got Main Hall, which has four stories and is the oldest building on campus. We've got our new Dayton Memorial Library, which provides students with resources beyond imagination. Also, the residence halls are fully up to date and everything is just a small five-minute or less walk from building to building. The campus also happens to be about a ten-minute drive to the amazing downtown Denver.

Our campus is an Arboretum! Don't worry, when I came to Regis, I had no idea what an Arboretum was either. Basically, it is a botanical garden devoted to trees. People come from all over the country just to see all the different kinds of tree and plants that Regis has growing on campus. Almost all the trees have identification tags on them. So don't be surprised if you see small tour groups crawling through the foliage!

The beauty of it, and the location. Because its an arboretum, you're surrounded by trees all the time and it's just gorgeous. Especially in the winter, when all of the trees are covered with snow. It's like a personal escape. Which is interesting, considering its location on Federal- go outside the school and you're in the thick of a pretty low-income area. It's very eye-opening.

I love the small community at Regis University. The professors are always there to help when I have questions and the class sizes are small. The campus is small enough that I never feel lost. Also, Regis University has a great reputation, so I know that having Regis University on my applications to medical school will make a big difference.

The school is a smaller school with a lower teacher to student ratio, so you get to know your professors and it is easy to talk with your professors about your needs/concerns. The staff here are always helpful, the classes offered are very good, and the atmosphere here is that we are all one big family and we need to care for each other.

The teacher student relationships. All teachers genuinely care for not only the quality of work done in the classroom but also the quality of life. As long as the student shows they are putting effort into their work and study, the teacher will do there best to make sure the student completes the course to the best of their ability.

Regis University is a smaller school which allows for forging better relationships with faculty, staff, and other students. It is a close knit community. I enjoyed participating in activities such as : The School of Americas (SOA) delegation, the Young Democrats Club, and student government.

The best thing about Regis is the easy access to tutoring and outside help. The professors really care and go out of their way to make sure every student understands. Also since the classes are so small the professors are able to give each student a better understanding.

The best thing about my school is how high it is ranked in the U.S. compared to other colleges. It is comforting to know Regis University is acknowledge as a great school. Also, to know that the knowledge I Iearn from Regis is highly sought after by employers.