Reinhardt University

« See more reviews of Reinhardt University

From my attendance at Reinhardt University I have gain many diffrerent experiences ranging from intellectual challenges to leadership challenges and emotional struggles. I feel that through attending Reinhardt I was able to gain experiences that I would not be able to experience anywhere else. I was able to establish friendships and bonds that I was not aware existed when I was in high school. Through attending Reinhardt I was able to experience and overcome real challenges that have forced me to make decisions to fight for what I believe and have ultimately improved my leadership skills in the work place.

College is supposed to be an good experience. Don't put to much pressure on yourself or your student about going to the "right" school. When you begin college and you find out that you don't like where you are, you can transfer! But also remember that it is important to take your education seriously. You can go to any school and find parties and people who are just there to have a good time. But at the same time, you can find people who attend the same school who are there for an education and they will get one if that's what they are there for.

If you are the type of person who gets easily distracted by your social life, don't attend a large school for at least your first year of school. Students have to make sure they can get in a routine of studying and doing homework before they go to hang out with their friends all the time because if not students will fail out. Students should make sure they have a lot of fun but they also need to remember what they are really at school for and they need to set goals for themselves. Also it is very important to stay organized at all times.

Intelligence is the key to success. College has opened my eyes to the beauty and ugliness of the world. I have expanded my horizons and thirst for knowledge. The world is a never ending library just waiting to be read. My education is very important to me, not only for job purposes but for the sake of knowing the unknown. College helps me explore and learn things I did not existed and to me that's a greater honor than just attending a school to receive a degree and make money.

I would say you don't know what college is right for you until you try it. You can have a college that you want to go, but it might not be the right one. The way to make the most of college experience is to enjoy yourself and don't ware yourself out. You are on your own, no one telling you what to do it will get to when you forget things and have to much fun, but you have to get back on track and have fun when you done with your work.

College is what you make it, therefore if you go to a huge school or a small school, if you do not get involved you will not have fun. There will always be a great activity going on if you just put yourself out there and expend your horizons. But remember why you came to college, for the academics! The other side of it is important too, but not as much as your education; that comes first.

The advice I would give is to visit the college a couple of times at different times of the year and let the student decide what they are looking for. If a student prefers larger class sizes, they should look for a school that offers that. If a student prefers smaller class sizes, they should look for a school that offers smaller classes. It all really boils down to the student's decision.

Find a school that fits the environment you are looking for in your dream school, and don't forget that you are going to college to create opportunities in the future for jobs. The money will be worth it in the end and the experiences only come around once!!! Enjoy it while it lasts :-)

If i could go back in time and tell my self one thing as a high school senior about college life, i would tell myself to make time for work and play. That there has to be a seperation between the two, and to be able to go out and have fun, i need to get my work done for class.

Know what you're looking for. Know whether you prefer being around lots of new people and would thrive in a big university, or if you would be more at home in a small community college atmosphere. Know what you want your major to be--find the best in your field.