Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

« See more reviews of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

The student body consists of a very broad range of students from a variety of different backgrounds including local and international. Being a part of the RPi student body will certainly open you up to a variety of different cultures.

My classmates within the school of architecture are very tight knit, diverse, fun loving, enthusiastic, stressed and overwhelmed a lot, invested in architecture, hard working, determined, and dedicated.

Every man for themselves. Sure I'll give you the answer, but I won't tell you how to get it! I'm better than you because I always get perfect scores on exams - and I have a social life! REALLY?!

These people are the nerdiest, sometimes socially awkward people you will ever meet anywhere, but they are also the most brilliant and I wouldn't want any other sort of classmate.

Most students wear casual clothing. Most RPI students are from the northeast, but there are some from other parts of the country or from outside of the country.

If you come here and aren't a "nerd" to a lil extent, you won't fit in unless you can fake being an Internet nerd. See 4chan or Funnyjunk for more info.a

The classmates at RPI are very welcoming, intelligent, creative, career-fucused students that enjoy having fun with the other close knit students.

My classmates are hard working, motivated, confident, and intellagent poeople how want to make the most out of their lives.

They are truly a group of complete individuals who work together to make this college experience really awesome.

They are very career oriented and focused, not taking the time to stop and think about any other options.