Providence, RI

Rhode Island College

« See more reviews of Rhode Island College

Rhode Island College is an amazing school. It provides students with a handful of helpful apportunities to better ourselves everyday. Some of those apportunites are tutoring online and in person, a writing center where we could get help with our work and also provide us with writting skills. The teachers are really cooperative , they are available to help you at all time even out of their office hours and they make sure you comprehend the lesson before they move futher. all in all, Rhode Island College has many resources that you can benefict from and is also a safe campus.

Well, right now a lot of it is under construction, but it's all good. The quad is where most of the classrooms and facilities are, including the gym, the library, the cafe, and the dining hall. A little past that, called the "East Campus" there are some more classroom buildings as well as the financial aid office, records office, etc.

Three years ago I fell in love with Rhode Island College after attending a tour of the school because of its size, friendliness, and easy access to educational and social resources; upon entering my final year of school I have grown fonder, and understand why alumni desire a career at RIC.

Rhode Island College is a small public college with a diverse student population divided between commuters and residents that encompasses a range of ages, ethnic backgrounds, and levels of education.

Rhode Island College is a great school with some really great teachers but they find any way possible to take your money whether it be orientation fees or parking tickets.

It is a good school, academically focused which is good but there is alot of confusion and organizatonal problems and sometimes students files get lost.

Bad parking and not many ways for commuters to get involves but good cost for tuition and fun if you get involved in clubs and sports or live in a dorm.

The community of Rhode Island College is a very caring, propering college, which offers, what seems to be a very organized, high education.

Rhode Island College is a small and wonderful campus for students, who wish to attend a State college.

Rhode Island College is an institution preparing young adults for successful job opportunities.