Rhodes College Top Questions

I would have not been afraid to jump into the social life. Everyone is very welcoming. I love the way people are so honest. I leave my door unlocked. We all self-selected to live under the no-tolerance rule of no plagiarism, no stealing, or cheating. It is really refreshing. The kids here are decent people, who really care about each other. There is Greek life, but most of the student body does not party every weekend - there are too many other things to do and the work load can be heavy. This is a serious place.

I wish I had known more about planning out my classes for future years.

The only part about Rhodes that I wished I knew about before is how to look better on paper when applying for financial aid. My aid package continues to be one of the only disappointments from my Rhodes experience.

Mohammed

I wish I had known that it would essentially still feel like high school in a sense. It's a small community, which certainly has its benefits in the classroom and with meeting others, but sometimes it just seems like anything that happens gets around campus in a heartbeat - just like in high school.

I wish I had known better methods for studying.