Ringling College of Art and Design

« See more reviews of Ringling College of Art and Design

It's a prestigious school, full of talented instructors and students. Unfortunately the economically disadvantaged aren't seen for their talents or potential. They are mocked by faculty members and made to feel that they don't belong.

My school is somehwere you go to expand your mind and talents, find out who you are, and grow not only as a person, but as an adult along the way in order to meet new people, open connections and learn how to thrive in the real world.

Ringling College of Art and Design is an opportunity where students with a passion in the arts, from illustration to film, can recieve a proper education and be guaranteed a career in the one thing they love most.

Ringling is considered the best computer animation school in the country, possibly in the entire world, and in order to keep that reputation they will work you to the point of a mental breakdown.

Ringling is an educational hotspot and a great learning experience for all types of art students, and it offers several options in terms of career choice and job oppurtunities.

Ringling College of Art and Design is a loaded palette with as many colors one could possibly fathom, there are so many possibilities for the panting of one's future.

Ringling is a great college, filled with teachers who are willing to help you out, and amazing classrooms and resources to use for projects.

A career focused enviorment that treats its students fairly and justly in order for them to succed in the art world.

It's a very nice school that honestly cares about its students, and it's easy to feel at home there.

Fun, creative, a place that makes you feel like you matter and everything you do is something great.