Riverside, CA
Riverside City College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Riverside City College

Tina

The teachers. I just went back to school, and the 2 teachers I have had were so great, explaining in detail of the assignments and the work. I have had problems in my past learning, math, and as of right now I have an A in the class.

That the medical classes that I have to take are on another campus and some of them are day classes, and I would have to quit my job to take them.

Dorothy

I would tell myself to really challenge myself and take diverse courses which may or may not be specific for my major. College is a time to explore and learn new things which interest you. not just about receiving a degree and I think a lot of students lose sight of that. Not only would this cause individuals to become more well rounded but it may even open a new career option to them that they never thought of before but now interests them.

I wish I had known more about extracurricular activities that were available to the student body. Through conversations with other students and faculty, I have gotten involved in the campus life but if I had been aware of these from the start, I believe I would have had more opportunities to interconnect with others both in and out of the classroom setting.

An individual who is not willing to put up a good effort and simply is not ready for college education and all its responsibilities shouldn't attend this school. Not only would this person waste their time and funds but he or she would be taking the spot of a student who is actually prepared to learn and further their education. Also, by taking time to just live life a situation might arise that will inspire them to pursue a certain career path which requires higher education, and thus, the push that is need to take school seriously.

Richard

If i could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to apply to more colleges. Specifically I would tell myself to apply at colleges across the nation, even if I have no desire to go there. I would tell myself to apply for those obscure scholarships that arent as much as the mainstream ones but I have a better chance at getting. I would tell myself not to fear the transition between high school and college so that my applications will appear stronger. I would tell myself to get into the practice of writing essays so that I wont balk at any scholarship that requires an essay. I would also tell myself to stay away from the UC system as they are going through financial hardships and will be virtually unaffordable. This will save me the hassle of transferring to a community college. But most importantly I would tell myself to apply to the college that I want to go to, to pursue the career that I want to have, and not to be swayed by the words of my parents who have different ideas of what I shoud do.

Riverside City College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.