Rochester Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Rochester Institute of Technology

Rochester Institute of Technology is very big campus ever you see. Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) hockey team is the best sports for Rochester, New York. They have a good study room with students who need study for test, writing, etc. My majoring in Graphic Design, they have several of art and imaging studies classes. Rochester Institute of Technology campus, idea as exercise walking because of long way to get to class or back to dorm. But they provided Bus for the students and Staff. RIT have own apartments (on-campus). That building made of bricks.

I can't fully answer this, and am sure it will change once I'm there, but the campus, while large, is friendly. The amenities are amazing, and the ceramic program blows my mind. The reputation of the school is invaluable: when I announce that I have been accepted to RIT, everyone is proud of me and has a very positive reaction. I met two instructors I will work with closely, and have high hopes for a promising mentorship and friendship. I am excited and feel privileged to be attending RIT in the fall.

RIT allows you to put your imagination to full use by surrounding you with both creative and logical types. If you attend and you have a dream of making a 3D printer or you want to make prosthetic limbs-- or you have some idea of your own that is too crazy for most people, someone at RIT will help you try to reach your goal. If you put in the work, RIT will see you reach that goal.

An excellent school for those entering the tech field, those pursuing technology related art studies, and those who are deaf or hard of hearing. RIT might have too many things to study, which might make it hard for undecided students. But there are many options available, and the school has a strong reputation in the tech field.

RIT concentrates on computing/info sciences/engineering while also offering a wide range of interesting liberal arts classes. RIT as a whole concentrates on giving the best to its students but is a bit expensive to attend. However, the same would be expected from most private universities.

Rochester Institute of Technology is a great school if you are looking for an academically challenging institution with a balance of extracurricular activities, friendly and diverse people, greatly helpful faculty members, and a campus located outside of a small city.

RIt is a school in which academics come first, and are expected to come first, that contains hundreds of programs to help everyone succeed to the best of their abilities that is producing the next generation of world changing jobs.

RIT is a technical focused school, in the suburbs of Rochester NY. It is a fairly expansive campus, with Division 1 hockey. It is attended by a diverse student body. Students are active participants in campus activites.

Rochester Institute of Technology allows creative, intelligent, and ambitious students to be innovative, green, and learn more from not being confined to the ever-expanding campus, courses, and clubs.

Nice blend of creative and practical programs - and also people. The science department is heavily research based, which is great for the marketability of students after graduation.