Rochester Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Rochester Institute of Technology

RIT is for deaf and hearing people as equal for everyone else. RIT is a big campus and alot of technology for students to get their need of hlep with studies and communications.

RIT, or "Brick City," has so much diversity among the student population (personality speaking), that any student can feel at home here, although they may not like the weather!

The Rochester Institute of Technology is challenging, supportive, creative, large, comfortable, and exetremely focused on academics whether you are an artist or an engineer.

RIT is a diverse campus full of right and left brained individuals who all know where they want to go in life and are willing to work hard to see their future come true.

RIT is a creative mix of technolgy, science and the arts, where most of the teaching involves hands-on group projects, giving the students a career oriented experience.

A technological heaven, filled with some great and helpful staff, where one has the ability to learn and advance ones knowledge in an open and inviting environment.

RIT is a career focused campus that puts importance on internships and work experience before graduation, in order to get students ready for their career of choice.

Very career oriented. You get a good education at a fast pace. Be prepared to take a lot in in a very short amount of time while doing the same amount of work.

RIT is full of great people, good people, fine people, okay people, and lame people that are all entertaining and the film program is pretty cool.

No slacking allowed. Once you slack off, you'll never be able to catch on again. The co-op program is one of the best programs that they have.