Rockhurst University

« See more reviews of Rockhurst University

Some one who is academically focused and want a good solid education with a Catholic philosophy throughout the curriculum. Also, someone who wants smaller classes with professors that are extremely available and willing to help. This school is for someone who wants a quaint campus in the middle of a big city.

People from all-girls schools in St. Louis should attend this school. People tend not to care too much about academics, but instead live for just "letting loose" and having a good time on the weekends. It helps a lot to be wealthy. Must like getting wasted and have few morals.

Mostly, the type of person who should attend this school is someone looking for a solid education and is interested in service. If you want moderately easy to moderately hard academics, Rockhurst is for you.

Everyone who needs financial help for school. People who want a well rounded education and enjoy a full spectrum of learning. Hot girls should attend in higher numbers.

Someone who is trying to be academically challenged and willing to put in a lot of time and effort; they should also come here if they are looking for a career.

someone who wants to have a good teacher-student relationship, small class sizes, know everyone you walk by

Someone who wants a small school with not a lot of people or social activities.

Catholic, overly conservative, close minded, sheltered lifestyle.

a person interested in learning in the jesuit tradition.

Someone that is serious about their education