Billings, MT
Rocky Mountain College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Rocky Mountain College

Rocky Mountain College, is the perfect sized school for anyone. With approximately 1000 students on campus, there is a strong sense of community within the school. It isn't hard to find someone with the same interests as you or someone pursuing the same major. Rocky's sense of community helps make the campus feel incredibly safe, but also is what gets people involved. There is almost always some sort of activity going on around campus, or that is Rocky sponsored. And if there isn't anything going on directly on campus, there is most certainly something to do off campus, and students can usually get a whole group to partake in the activity. The Professors here are incredible, and really do care about their students and their well being. Rocky Mountain College is basically a home away from home.

Rocky Mountain College is a great school with many opportunities, I am so happy that I chose to go to school here. They have class sizes that aren't too large, which leads to professors who truly care about the students. It is such a friendly environment and everyone is so helpful when I am in need of advice. RMC has nice living areas and they do heir best to pair you with a compatible room mate. There is always something to do in Billings, and they offer many activities that are fun and affordable for students, or you could just choose to stay and enjoy the beautiful campus.

A small quaint school that meets all student needs with great professors, friendly environment, and academic opportunities. Rocky Mountain College has several extra curricular activities on and off campus and its a perfect place to get away from the big city to get one-on-one help in your major.

Dakota

I was a high school senior in 2010 who was doing something rather untraditional, I had decided to study abroad from 2010--2011 as an exchange student in Per Brahe Gymnasiet (High School) located in Jönköping, Sweden. During that year, I repeated life as a "high school senior", and came to learn a lot about myself, my family, and the country I was currently living in. As I look back upon that year and my last year in the US, I would make myself realize how important it is to take care of finances, and plan ahead. I still struggle with this to some degree, but as a teenager we think of only the immediate future, not what could happen further down the line. I would make myself understand the concept of planning and saving. I believe it is a skill that everyone should learn, people need to realize that sometimes immediate gratification is not better long-term preparedness. Instead of buying whatever I wanted, I should have saved the money I earned, and taken better control of my finances. Thank you for your time, Dakota R. Karlsson

My school is located only an hour's drive to a ski resort, it is surrounded by several mountain ranges, and our ski team is repeatedly one of the best teams in the NAIA conference. I love that on the weekends during the ski season I can go for a full day of skiing and fresh hour, and still have time to catch a movie, or study back in the city. Plus, the "Big-Sky" views offered in Montana are a sight to behold.

I brag about the few, but antiqueated gorgeous buildings we have on campus. I brag about the small class sizes, and I brag about the new life I started in Montana. I'm originally from Texas and I never imagined wanting to live anywhere else, but Montana is the one place that now feels like home.

Shaelyn

Rocky is a small school that makes sure everyone finds out what they want to do for their careers and the schools programs are designed so that teh students fall in love with their majors and careers.

If i were to go back to my high school self I would tell my self to let it go and belive in yourself. No matter what anyone says to you or what you hear through the rumor mill, you need to belive in yourself and know only you can shape your future. I would also say to myself that take every experience from your parents divorce and become stronger, don't doubt yourself. Use the common phrase "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" to get through everyday and be a leader and example to your friends to help others. Live every day for that day and dont hold on to the past just live and let go.

Any student that wants a small school with one on one teacher interaction should go here. If a student is looking for a school that will help them break out of their shell and become someone new, Rocky accomplishes this. Either if you are on a sport team, debate teamm equine team, or any other leadership role on campus, you cant resist being changed.

Marisa

My classmates at Rocky Mountain College are fun, hard working students that strive for the best of the school and the surrounding community. We are a college that cares for the well being of the community and help others in need. We are an active school and enjoy coming together as a whole.

Rocky Mountain College is known for being a well educated college and a school known for its sports. The professors care for their students and keep the students updated on their grades. The school loves to be involved in activites that include the community and have become involved withsurronding schools as well.

If I were to go back in time to when I was a high school, I would tell myself that I should focus more on school and the time I had with my friends than slacking off. I would tell myself to save up money because when you go to college you are broke, period. I would tell myself that the people that are your friends now change in college and that they might not be your friends anymore. You become an adult so fast and are thrown into another world that you are not used to. Sure the freedom is great, but the things that come along with being an adult are not always what they seem. Get cracking on applying for scholarships there is zero time to be goofing off now. This is your life and you now make the decision for your future.

Bryan

OK pal, future self here, listen or suffer. First: Stop. F*cking. Procrastinating. Seriously, it does neither you nor I any favors. Second, you know as well as I do that piloting is fun and all, but trust me, actually going to school for it drains all the life out of it. Go for a history major instead at RMC, and a minor in aeronautical science would be really easy from where you're standing. Being an aircraft mechanic is more suited for you, ask the mechanics at flight ops about it, they have good advice on how to get started. Third, stop being lazy, be a man, and get help when you know you need it. The faculty here are pretty good, and Mom is more understanding than you might think. Alright, those are the main things you'll be concerned about a few years from now. Don't have any advice regarding girls, sorry to say. No lottery numbers or anything like that either. Oh well, perhaps 25 year old us will visit you or me at some point with better advice. Now stop whining about your self esteem and go do something about it. Future you, out.

That I wasn't going to be as enthusiastic about flying as I thought I would be.

Can't say, just yet, haven't been here for very long. Once I have a few more semesters under my belt, I'm sure I'll have a significant gripe or two. Right now the biggest complaint I have is the aviation hall's relative distance from the rest of campus, and even then it's not a huge problem,

Aubyn

I already have a love of the science fiction genre, so I am certain I would have no problem opening a letter from my Future Self and know it was genuine. I would let Freshman Aubyn know that even though she had to have an untimely foot surgery just a week before starting college, to go ahead and move into the dorms and not return home for the first semester. Your new roommates will freak when you try to move in the second semester. One girl will cry because she can no longer use your area for storage. Another roommate (who will become a good friend) will escape to Santa Barbara to be a nanny because she isn’t connecting with anyone at school. Freshman Aubyn could have been that connection! I would re-assure my younger self that she has the tools and capabilities to meet the challenges of college, academically and socially; however, prepare for some incredibly awkward and hilarious times! My post script would suggest hitting the gym more often to release stress.

Rough farm kids all the way to trust fund prince/princesses.

Dusti

If I could go back in time to talk to myself about college, I would tell myself to get my head out of my romance novels, and apply for more scholarships. Talk to people, I never have before to get advice, on the best way to apply to scholarships. Don't fear what other think about you, go out and Work! Don't make up excuses about everything, Go out and start saving for college, you can't comprend how much that extra money will help you. Voluteer, I know you were always willing to help if someone asked... Don't wait to be asked... Take action. You can do it, When life gets tough, you won't be able to shove your head in a novel, and pretend you don't exist. Do everything you can to get a car, don't worry about how amazing it looks, just if it's durable enough to get you where you need to go, Lastly, spend ALL the time you can with your family, because when push comes to shove, and you are in your dorm feeling like your all alone... or confused a call home makes the world of diffrence.

Before I came to this school I wish I had know more about the public transportation. I was under the impression that there was public buses and routes, for I can get places.

The worst thing about my school, wouldn't so much have to do with the school itself, more with how it don't have bus route close by. I am a freshmen without a vehical, and I came from two states away , so with out bus routes; how am I to get a good job off campus to pay my college payments. In the summer/fall I can walk, but in winter it's freezing.

Alexandra

Going back in time to my senior year I would have given myself the knowledge of the financial situations to come, the work load to expect, the level organization needed and to be more involved. First off, enrolling in a four year college with a high dropout rate should have been a red flag and should consider a two year where I could have gotten Associates in Science that was transferable to a four year university. Doing so, would have prevented me from accumulating a few thousand in debt on classes that are non-transferable. Secondly, I would have warned of the heavy work load and late nights that where to come and would have gone a lot smoother with some organization skills used. Thirdly, as a commuting student it’s key to be involved in clubs and organizations to meet new people around school and develop relationships that are vital to life after college.

Rocky Mountain College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.