Roosevelt University

« See more reviews of Roosevelt University

Those who are looking for a college experience suited to what they desire should thoroughly examine their schools of choice prior to making a commitment. It is not rare for me to hear one of my high school friends complain about their current college because of an issue they overlooked in their college search. When one does not enjoy some aspects of his or her college experience, one misses out on the greater college experience. Always ensure you investigate your college of choice thoroughly.

Had I been allowed to I would have remained in high school, and went on to persue my education in the medical field as as I did later in life things would have gone much smoother. The only regret I have was that I couldn't get my education earlier. I would tell anyone to persue your education early, make it a top priority. Life will go much better with a good foundation. Then you can build your dreams upon your skills. Your education is something you have earned that no one can take away.

Make sure you do well enough to earn as much scholarship money. Many of the friends you have now will not be as big of a part of your life as they are now; therefore, don't let your peers distract you from doing your best. Also, don't let anyone change who you are, because you're headed to a school with a non - judgemental environment, filled with students eager to succeed. PS. You will now get to explore your own city on a level of which you have never experienced before

Make sure it's your child's choice. Many parents are afraid to let their children leave the nest. Let them leave and experience college life. I think every child should attend a college away from their home town. Their parents can see how mature and ready they are for the real world. Your child may not like large 300 student lecture rooms. Maybe a college that has small class sizes would be better. You should visit several colleges before you make your final selection.

my college experience isnt like most. i am attending a great school in one of the best cities in he world. i go to school where the lake is only a few minutes away. i meet new people everyday. it is also a great way for me to start off my career because the city is where i need to be for my major. i love the student teacher ratio and all that roosevelt has to offer. we just started sports and all the new an exciting spirit from our school is nice to see.

Work so much hard then you have been. College has a lot more freedom but with that comes alot more responsiblilty. Don't missed too much school just because you're a senior because frankly that will not fly at the college level. The professors are there to help but they won't track you down because you didn't do your assignment, you're on your own there. Most of all believe in yourself you ARE smart and college is the right place for you.

If i could back in time and talk to myself as a high school senoir i would tell myself to apply for as many scholarships as possible because I'm know now that college is extremely expensive and i wish that i could applied for many more. The free money that is out there could of really helped me pay for college and it still can. I would also tell myself to earn a higher GPA because that also would of helped me earn more scholarships.

I would recommend to myself that I take a break between high school and college. Going immediately to school the first time was a mistake because I was close to educational burn out. Going back to school as an adult - and being able to attend school online through Kaplan University - has made all the difference to me. I am eager to learn and enjoying the entire experience now. And in two terms, I will have my bachelor's degree!

There comes a time in someones life when you have to start caring about something. That time is not far off the horizon, in fact the time may be nearer than you'd hoped. I know that you have the passion and the desire necessary to succeed but you need to invest in the discipline and the effort that you would so obviously ignore. Know who you are in this world and keep steadfast to that knowledge and you won't falter too easily!

My college experience has taught me the deep value of education. Had I not chosen to attend college after I graduated high school; I know I wouldn't be the same person I am today. I have met several good people as a part of my experience as a college student and have also learned the value of professionalism and punctuality. Personally, the way I look at myself and the way I view others has also changed dramatically.