Roosevelt University

« See more reviews of Roosevelt University

I wish that I had known more about the Hybrid courses offered. I just became aware of them being half internet based class and one day a week in the classroom. I think they are they best of both worlds. You get guidence from a professor once a week in the classroom and can do the rest of the work in your own time according to your own schedule. If I had known more about them the first semester I would of defently taken more Hybrid courses.

You don't *have to* gain those freshmen 15. You don't have to go out for lunch *every day*. And you don't have to get a job, unless you want to. But if you are going to get a job, do it those first two years before everything gets hectic.

The one thing that I wished I had known about Roosevelt University was that it was a private institute. I was not aware but I decided to come to a school where the granddaughter of the famous Roosevelt presidents is part of the board.

I wish that I would have been more prepared as far as understanding and developing study habits and knowing how to take really important and useful notes from a lecture without any outline or powerpoint.

Just all the different clubs, groups and opportunities offered. Feel like there was still so much more to discover and experience.

I wish that I had known that the school doesn't offer anywhere near the number of classes they list in the catalog.

I did not know that there was nothing around my school. It was just in the middle of nowhere.

I wish I had known more about scholarships and where to find them.

I wish I had known how much it was going to cost me.

The commute is a drag!