Rutgers University-Newark

« See more reviews of Rutgers University-Newark

My school is best know for diversity. There is an abundance in diversity in cultural backgrounds which makes socializing both interesting and educational. Meeting people from other countries is a great experience and it is fun to hear their perspective on life and current events. My advice would be to meet as many people possible, which will broaden your awareness about the world and the variety of people that exist. Everyone has a story to tell.

Rutgers-Newark is best known for the campus diversity. About three in every four people here come from a different ethnical background. Meeting people from different backgrounds has given me an edge because I feel I have received insight that I would not have been able to gain elsewhere. My school produces students that are well-equipped for global competition due to the diversity of people and therefore diversity of thought that is found on campus.

The school is best known for it's convenience, location wise, and the business school that they have. Rutgers University-Newark has the benefit of being in the largest city of New Jersey and in the greater New York City Metropolitan area, which definitely add to its appeal. The Business School at the university is very efficient and a lot of the teachers & advisors are tremendously helpful with their time and advice.

Rutgers University-Newark is best known for research. Prospective students who want a career in the science field as a researcher, or even in the psychology field, would have many opportunities to actually do research and eventually be published (as a student!).

Rutgers is well known for their football team, law school, medical school, and engineer school. Rutgers has great transportation to various places around an dnear the campus as well as a train station near the campus to New York.

I believe my school is best known for it business school, nursing school and law school. There academic achievments in students are high and the teachers really care about your learning procsess

Rutgers Newark is best known for its cultural diversity. It's ranked number one in the country for diversity and I'm proud to say that I attend such a liberal college whose open for variety.

Rutgers University is known for football and basketball. Also it is known for a great enviroment to study with excellent professors and shooling.

Turning down an Ivy League invitation and providing a private school education at public school cost

Football and high rate of students receiving a job after graduation