Rutgers University-Newark

« See more reviews of Rutgers University-Newark

I tend to tell them compared to the life on the new brunswick campus there is less parties that occure. Also compared to the new brunswick campus since Newark has a smaller campus it is easier to get to your classes in timely fassion. Also that the classes are smaller so you get a better relationship with your teacher.

Rutgers Newark has been known for being the #1 most diverse university in the nation. Our chorus is known internationally. The Filipino Student Association Club (FSA) provides a great environment for incoming students to feel welcome here at Rutgers University Newark.

The dorms are above average in size. The campus is 20 min. from Manhattan. Parties are great. You'll never go hungry if you dorm. Student body is very diverse and lots of social interaction.

What I brag about most when I tell my friends about school is the workload for chemistry majors. Not something I'm necessarily happy about, but I can definitely say I'm really working hard.

I brag about my social work department the most. They are always helpful and understanding of any situation.

How diverse the campus is. I have never met so many people from so many places around the world and the US.

The amazing access my school has to New York City and the atmosphere of living in a big city.

that is is right by the city. there is a lot of shopping. and it is a small campus.

Parties and the amount of studying beening done

That the finacial aid is very helpful.