Manchester, NH

Saint Anselm College

« See more reviews of Saint Anselm College

Don't come to Saint Anselm College. They are deceptive and trap students at the school, and hinder opportunity for graduate school acceptance with their "grade deflation" policy. The school believes it's superior to others and chooses to make it near impossible to achieve high academic success. The amount of tuition is not worth the education and low GPA.

My classmates at Saint Anselm College are extremely hard-working, motivated, humble and enthusiastic individuals with a common goal to maximize their intellectual abilities, to eventually be ethical leaders and informed citizens, who contribute to a more just community and world.

While I have met a lot of really great friends, it seems like the majority of my classmates are preppy, rich, Ugg boot and Northface-wearing, dumb partiers who got into this school because of their wealthy families and are happy to pull C's in many of their classes.

they are not judgemental and very easy to talk to. if i need help or have questions i wouldnt feel akward asking.

We are all very dedicated to getting a GREAT education and getting a great job in able to contribute to society!

My classmates are often very smart, but do not work as hard as I do, and they usually love to drink.

Energenic, kind, helpful, laid back but also hands on and focused, and overall wonderful people.

My classmates are mostly white upper-middle/middle class students who love to learn.

My classmates are friendly people that will be life long friends

They are very enthusiastic about learning and always look happy.