Saint Anselm College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Saint Anselm College

Joan

The Dean's office is a joke, they are bias and DO NOT act in what is best for the student. The school allows athletes to have their own set of rules and get away with violent acts against women. There are numerous trips to the emergency room and the school plays a do not ask do not tell game. This school is not what it appears to be.

CHICHI

To be honest, it was very boring. The academics are great, but socially, it is very boring. There is no such thing as living the college life here. I regret choosing this school. Many females are very judgmental, I try to make friends but they all shut me out. Mostly white people there so maybe its because of my skin color. They are very snobby. One time I made a lovely friend and she was amazing but one day a couple of girls thought it was OK to make fun of her dress. Laughing behind my friend thinking she wasn't listening, but I was. I spoke up for her. They are all bark but no bite. But I only attend to this school because of their reputation nothing more. But it does get very lonely.

Stephen

it is a great small school with a lot of resources and people who care for u. Meeting new people is easy because everyone is friendly and getting to the best conference in the NE10 for those in it and great food. I love it. Needs more diversity for it to grow more and more.

Michaela

I absolutely love the school. The atmosphere is fantastic. Everyone knows each other and even if you're not friends, they're still polite. The professors are fantastic and are always available. There was one time I needed to talk to a professor at eleven at night and she responded not even ten minutes later. The food is great and the school recently placed in the top 100 liberal arts colleges in the US.

ew

Alexandra

I think it is a great school, but the housing facilities could use updating. The food is absolutely amazing and I wish there were more food/restaurant options available near the campus. I think that the professors do a great job of being available regularly, but more could be renovated.

This is the best school imaginable. Small community, accessible professors with rigorous academics. Options for extracurriculars are available for all kinds of people. Best of all, the people are remarkably and unusually kind, making for the best friendships and relationships.

Meghan

Saint Anselm College is my home away from home. I could not imagine myself anywhere else. This school offers amazing academics and a variety of sports and clubs to join on campus. You have to be willing to work hard as classes are not easy, but in the end it is definitely worth it. Saint A's has traditions like no other school and I will carry these on for the rest of my life. Saint A's will always have a special place in my heart and it was the best decision I have ever made when coming to college.

Damien

After my visit to Saint Anselm College, I absolutely fell in love with the school. The students are academically focused from having a 12 hour tutor station to having their own study groups all around the campus. The atmosphere is peacefully and the residents of the college are very friendly and welling to help whenever its needed. Also the students are all about sporting the sport teams and the food is top notch!

Jillian

Saint Anselm College has been an exceptional experience. I recently graduated and attending Saint Anselm was the best decision I made. The college focuses on community and hospitality. The faculty, staff, and monastic community are there to support each and every student. Most professors are available at anytime and show interest in the success of their students. Saint Anselm becomes home because of the great community and lifelong friendships you make while you are there.

Cassandra

Saint Anselm College is a great place to learn. Although the academics are sometimes difficult, the professors are supportive and all of the students are compassionate. Saint Anselm is a wonderful place to get a liberal arts education and develop critical thinking and analytic skills.

Madelaine

I love this school. Initially, I thought, no way am I going to a school that small. I had my sights set on a large university (I'm thinking upwards of 10,000 students), but thought I'd apply to Saint A's after falling in love with how beautiful the campus was. To my surprise, the school ended up giving me more financial aid than the big state universities I had also applied to. Classes are small, making friends is easy, clubs are plenty. What more could you ask for?

Sabrina

I am a transfer student from Hutchinson Community College in Hutchinson, Kansas. I am enrolled and begin classes in a few weeks. I have nothing but good things to say about Saint Anselm so far. It is known for its great academics, collegiate athletics, and being a very inclusive school.

If you enjoy socializing with upper middle class to wealthy white young adults who lack experience with diversity and independent thought, this is the place for you. It will cost you about 60k join the disillusioned society at Saint Anselm College. The professors will not grade you fairly which in turn will lower your GPA making you less appealing for entry into a graduate school after you receive your degree. I am not one to blame others for my lackluster performance. In each class, there is usually a mid term and a final. I would receive an A on each and end the semester with a C, hence the reason this school is referred to as Saint Cs. It's funny until you realize that receiving less than you worked for is just what Saint Anselm College will do. The male students love to ghost females after sex. The female dorm was a depressing cry fest. Male students act like misogynistic Trumps. The belief in a just world theory is rampant. And NOT ONE PERSON I know who graduated from this school received a return on their investment in future employment opportunities and income.