Manchester, NH

Saint Anselm College

« See more reviews of Saint Anselm College

Saint Anselm is unique in the sense that it plays an important role in shaping who the students are not only as future job holders of America, but it also shapes the students into becoming active members of society. Many colleges merely focus on getting young people equipped and ready to work just to boost up the financial success in this country but Saint A's in unique in that they actually care about you as an individual here. You are not just a number, you are a person.

Saint Anselm College is unique in many ways. One way that stands out from other schools I applied to is that there is a monastary on campus. When I saw this I thought that this tied the community and values of the school together. As a non-catholic it was a bit of a culture shock but the monks were all friendly and welcoming from the moment I walked on to campus.

I liked the small enclosed campus and I can meet and get to know more people in a smaller setting. I enjoy hanging out in the different dorm settings. We also have a coffee shop on campus where my friends and I hang out.

The sense of community is evident when one simply walks onto the campus. The professors know their students by name and are sincerely interested in their students' growth as individuals beyond just the classroom.

The environment of my school is vey small and personable, making it easier to learn. There are great internnship opportunities offered and there is a great carreer advisement center.

the catholic values of the school give it a different type of learning experience that you will most likely not get anywhere else

It was close to home for me in Boston, plus it is a beautiful campus. The school seemed like a small community.

its small, there are monks on campus, the classes are small, and you pretty much know everyone

Many alumni help students

idk