Saint Xavier University

« See more reviews of Saint Xavier University

There is not enough room around campus to expand the school. Saint Xavier recently started offering off-campus apartments and are forcing some of the juniors and seniors to live there. While off-campus housing might be attractive at other schools, at Saint Xavier off-campus means your living around a bunch of old people and the shuttles are not really reliable. Most people want to live on-campus but there just isn't enough room.

The financial aid department tends to not work with students on an individual basis. As a whole in the university, studetnts are treated with respect and dignity, but when in the financial aid office, you're treated as if you're just a number on a computer screen.

The food! There is hardly any variety and the food always stays the same. Another thing that is frustrating is the fact our meal plan cannot rollover to the following semester and that we can't use our transfer money to pay for books.

The most frustrating thing about my school is our parking situation. There is a limited number of parking space.

the faculty and staff is not alway so helpful, they arent always there when they are need and not always nice.

Doesn't have many opportunities for premedical students.

campu police and residence life