San Diego Mesa College

« See more reviews of San Diego Mesa College

My classmate come from a broad range of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. Diversity is definately abundant at Mesa. However, sometimes the students act more like highschoolers than people trying to attain higher learning.

My classmates are truly multiracial in origin, each talented in their own way, and at different levels of interest/seriousness in their pursuit of a college degree.

So far, I have liked all my classmates. They are friendly, helpful, and kind. Some of them make some of the boring classes fun.

So far my classmates have been very helpful. Everytime I ask a classmate for help they are always willing to help.

My classmates are friendly, outgoing, eager to learn, ethnically diverse and supportive.

All kinds of students from all over san diego! Diversity all around is beautiful!

Entitled, stuck-up, selfish, rude, exclusive, and extremely unmotivated.

They come from all backgrounds, and age groups, and classes.

Mesa College is full of a diverse number of students.

The students at San Diego Mesa College are a great influence, ive met a couple good friends here who have influenced me to try and do my best. Whenever i find myself struggling to understand the material i turn to my friends in class and see how they interpret the material. Even when i feel like giving up they encourage me to stop and take a breather before i think of quiting. The students here are great, they come from all over the place and its cool to hear their stories and the struggles that theyve endured.