San Francisco State University

« See more reviews of San Francisco State University

It is very diverse and people are open to all sorts of ideas. The campus is small enough to bump into familiar faces but big enough to not feel crowded

The location. San Francisco is unique in its own right. The school is close to downtown but also close to the beach...you get the best of both worlds.

It's very open and accepting to people of all backgrounds. It has a lot to offer, in terms of accomidating individual needs of prefrences.

The diversity of the school is tremendously unique. You will not find that elsewhere, not even in the public high schools in San Francisco.

Whats unique about SF State compared to other schools I considered is that the location is so intiled with my major which is history.

Our school is very green and liberal. I believe anyone could fit in on this campus, unless you express extremely conservative views.

I am not going to be drowning in debt when I leave :) It is so affordable, and I love the education I am receiving. IT IS CHEAP!!

Lots of liberal thinkers. Compared to other schools? It's cheap. Incredibly affordable. That's why I'm here.

We are a colection of diverse and educated students who want a better life for ourselves and our families.

I like that it is in the San Francisco Bay Area. Close to transit and a short drive from where I live...