San Francisco State University

« See more reviews of San Francisco State University

The type of person who should attend this school should be someone who wants a college experience that can teach you more than what is taught in books. This school is for a person who is searching for acceptance in any aspect including ethnic/racial background, sexual orientation, religion, etc. while finding their identity along the way. This student must be open and willing to learn from a diverse demographic of faculty, students, and ideologies. Also, students interested in exploring social justice and how it affects daily lives within any career path should consider this school.

The kind of person that should attend this school is anyone who is determined to fulfill their goals of having a better future. Anyone who dreams to further their education should attend this school because college is one step further into higher education from high school. Someone who has goals to live a good life with a well-paying job should attend this school because when you learn more and successfully pass all your required and major classes, the closer you get to being in the real world where you have to support yourself to survive this economic crisis.

Based on my experience at San Francisco State University, I believe that people who are well rounded and diverse should attend this school. Because of the multiple ethnicities that this school has, there are a lot of activities, events, and other things to do that involves you communicating or interacting with international students. I also believe that people who accept and respect other cultures and customs should attend this school; there are tons of sorieties, fraternities, and clubs that reflect students who attend S.F. State University.

San Francisco State University has set a very fast paced environment for itself. A person that has set his or her goals and values the education would be a suitable match for this school. Attending this university a person will learn to be truly independent and enjoy life from a great point of view. This school offers many clubs and activities for its patrons and its welcoming faculty and staff help making new students feel at home. Coming into a school this big can be a little uncomfortable but the city in itself is too great to miss.

San Francisco State University is a commuter school so there is a wide variety of people that attend. There is a lot of green grass and large trees so anyone that enjoys sitting among nature should attend. Anyone who likes to explore should come here. There are lots of places to study, relax and eat that are in the back of buildings, behind a classroom door, down hallways and up and down stairs. I've been attending SFSU since 03/04 and I'm still discovering places that I had overlooked before.

San Francisco State University is a great school for people with unique artisitic points of f view. The school has a wonderful arts program and is very close to downtown San Francisco, which is a haven for artists. The school is also very proud of the different sexual orientations that we have on campus and often find ways to celebrate our differences and special gifts in life. The school is extremely accepting to all people and is really great for people who need a place to finally fit in.

If you are planning to attend SF State, then make sure you bring a lot of jackets. It can get very cold here, especially when the fog comes in. With that aside, you should be a person who's open to meeting people from different countries. SF State has a lot of people from all over the world, but mainly with a huge Asian foreign student body. So if you want to know more about how life is, let's say in Japan, come to SF State and I guarantee you'll meet someone from Japan.

The type of person that should attend this school are the people that have very liberal views. This school is very accepting of all aspects of sexuality, politics, and religion. It is a very socially accepting school. In addition it is a great school for people that dont quite know what they want to do. They offer a wide variety of courses, giving students a number of course choices to discover what they want to do.

This city is extremely diverse especially this school, your bound to find someone like you with similar interest. If i had to give a specific description of who should attend, it would be someone who likes the city life and cold weather, someone who's interested in diversifying themselves. There is so much life and awesome things to do, its really a city for dreams.

I would widely recommend this school for people looking to get into the entertainment industry or anything involving the arts. San Francisco has so much to offer in these fields. The location of the university is fit for people who are generally calm and enjoy sudden sparks of excitement as there are always various events happening in the city.