San Francisco State University

« See more reviews of San Francisco State University

I wish I had known a little more about the social activities available to the students at San Francisco State University before I came here. I also wish I had known a little more about the courses available for students.

I don't wish I knew anything. I loved figuring out everything for myself. If I had known things prior to attending San Francisco State, that would have taken all the fun out of experiencing it for myself.

I know this sounds silly but I wish I knew the true cost of college in the Bay Area including living expenses it is not cheap to live here! I wish someone told me to save up more before I moved here.

Before I came to this school, I wish I had known how to obtain Cal Grants. If I had gotten grants, I would not have had to get loans for the past 2 years and I would not be in debt to the government.

With California’s current budget crises it is a hard time to be a student at a California state school. You have very little choices as to what classes you take and with witch teachers.

There is not a lot of activity on campus on the weekends. But I like that because it encourages students to have a social life that does not depend on the school environment.

I wish I had known that cultivating lasting relationships with professors and community leaders would be as important to my professional future as doing well in my classes.

I wish i knew the meaning of life before coming to this school, but since probably no one will ever fully grasp that concept, I will settle for knowing how to cook better.

I would have loved to know how exspensive it is to live in the city of San Francisco. Also SFSU has many graduation requirements that other schools do not require

That there was a recession on the horizon. I wouldn't have taken out loans to complete school and I wouldn't have left my job to finish senior year faster.