San Jose State University

« See more reviews of San Jose State University

The kind of person who shouldn't attend this school is if they feel that they are too good for it and believe they deserve to be somewhere else because in reality, San Jose State is a good school.

I think that everyone should be able to attend this school that meets the requirements of enrollment and guidelines for addmission I don't think anyone should be denied an education.

People who are avid learners, who really want to strive for an education. This school is great for someone who "just wants a degree". For the educational enthusiast, don't go here.

An outgoing person who either will be playing a sport there, join a club, or join greek life. Otherwise it's really hard to meet people, because the school is so big.

Someone that doesn't want to go to school. The school is really diverse , so other than that there isn't really a kind of person that shouldn't go to this school.

I think if somone is looking for a strong, competitive academic based school then San Jose State University is probably not for them.

The school has very good teachers, anyone that can't appreciate the teachers here and how they teach shoulnd't attend this school.

A person that shouldn't attend this school is some that don't work hard, some body that doesn't wan't to have a brite future.

One that is not motivated. You have to make yourself go to class and do the work. Nobody is here to force you to do it.

Someone who wants a slower environment, a small town, suburb or small town environment