Sanford-Brown College-Tampa

« See more reviews of Sanford-Brown College-Tampa

Study hard , time management is quinessential, apply yourself more diligently for the task at hand. Don't hang out & party because you will not be able to focus the next day in class, always study 2hrs. a day a week before exams, tests & quizzes. Read your school books diligently & always take notes after you've read a chapter. Do not do drugs they fry your brain eventually & you can't focus on your goals. Alawys be on time for class, punctuality is key,Think before you speak, always go well prepare for class. Always know that a stupid question is a question not asked, "The future belongs to those who believein the beauty of their dreams," quoted best by E. Roosevelt. Finally, know that you are smart, beautiful & talented.

My college experience so far has consisted of night school, and it has certainly opened my horizons. This college experience has not just taught me important information from the official textbooks. It has taught me how to work with a diverse group of people, not only with different cultures, but a wide age range. It has taught me responsibility and discipline. No longer does any one remind me what homework I have to do, when I need to go to class. My college experience has certainly allowed me to grow into more of an adult, making college valuable to attend not only for the knowledge, but for the personal growth.

If I could go back and tell my high school self about my future, I would make sure I took some time off before college to work full time and get a better understanding of how to manage both money and responsibility. I feel that I went into college much too soon and I think that if I had given myself to grow up a bit before attending, I wouldn't have made some of the drastic mistakes that I did. I am proud of many of my choices, but I would tell myself that at the end of the day, social life does not matter. It is important to focus on your career and give yourself the chance to grow before taking on too much work.

When I first started college, I was a bit withdrawn. I wasn't sure if it would work out, or if I could handle the work load. And it is a challenge to juggle two children, a clean and organized household, and full time school. But with the support and help of my fiance, and my family, things ahve worked out well so far. I am confidant in my abilities to fulfill my goals. I have made friends, and learned things in college that I thought I already knew. It has been a very valuable experience to my life, both educationally and emotionally. I look foreward to continuing my new path.

I would say two things 1 dont let your credit get messed up 2 graduate from high school and after graduation dont wait to go to college do it as soon as possible. I wish I would have of had someone tell me this because now Im a 45 year old single mother of 3 girls and wished I could have of had someone let me know how it was going to be in the future. I do have my associates degree but relized I need a better degree to make more money. So now im working on my bachelors degree and its hard at times but I believe it will be better for me one day.

I would of told myself to get involved and join clubs and play a sport because you only have one time that you will be here so make the best of it. I would also advise myself to serch for scholarships while I was still in school. Because then I would of had the capitail now to attend then drawning in debit. I would of also told myself that whatever I choose in life then will affect me now, and i might be in a better position now because I would of listen to myself. I would of been more sucessfull then because I would of I would been informed.

At the end of high school you feel exhausted and unsure of what comes next. High school led you to this point. Now it is time to choose a new direction and starting forming your own path. Remember this is your time to pursue your dreams. Take the time spent in college to experience, to absorb, and to learn from your mistakes. Find yourself and realize what is waiting for you. There are a lot of opportunities waiting for you, and if you take advantage of those opportunities the future holds no boundaries.

I have gotten so much out of my college experience that I don't think I would have gotten from anywhere else. It's been very valuable to attend because I don't think I would have gotten the same instruction and learned the same type of stuff from any other school. The school is geared toward the arts, which includes my dream job as a graphic designer. I have learned more about myself and my major in the past two years than I have learned throughout my high school experience.

I would tell myself to be more responsible with my money. Good credit is everything. I would also tell myself to actually pay more attention to the stuff I was learning in high school. The first reason being so I could get better grades and therefore be able to get accepted into any college that I applied. Another reason would be because all of the things that are being taught in high school will reappear in college, so it is good to already have knowledge of some things.

Learning is a joy to me. In college, there are many opportunities to learn. The obvious way is by attending classes. This is the primary way for sure, but there are other places where learning can occur. From the boatload of work that goes with college, I have learned the importance of time management. The homework won't magically disappear, so I have learned to balance between work, study, and "play". This has been a very valuable lesson.