Solano Community College Top Questions

Danielle

Most of the students are from local schools around the area so some familiar faces are always seen. Although those same high school students have a much different perspective towards college than they did in high school. They are much more focused and dedicated. Their image is of less concern which I enjoy more.

most are struggling with finacial issues trying to educate themselves to obtain careers where the can better take care of themselves as well as there famlies.

Aron

They're a lot more intelligent and mature overall than the people I was used to associating myself with in high school, which I think is mostly a product of the fact that all ages can attend college, not just young chips fresh out of high school such as myself. I think another contributing factor is the Fairfield community, which I am fairly new to, but from what I've seen, the people here are generally more polite and civilized than in most of the cities I've lived.

I have found that if you take early classes you will be in class with people who care about their education. In the afternoon classes you get the students who dont really care a lot about their education and will interrupt the class and not care. Most of the students in the afternoon classes are just taking classes to take them and not to get anything out of them.