Southeast Missouri State University

« See more reviews of Southeast Missouri State University

My classmates come in all different forms. There are studious, intelligent, hard workers, partiers, skippers, and people who don't go to class but still make a 3.5. There is every type of student here and a place for everyone and SEMO does everything to put you with students similar to yourself.

Being an adult student I thought that there would be problems with getting along with my classmates, however age isn't even a factor and we often get together outside of school to hang out or put together study groups.

Fairly friendly, yet once people form a group they aren't likely to change friends easily. If you need help in class or with a project people are more than willing to help!

Southeast students come from a variety of ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds, but we are all committed to getting a good education and becoming successful.

My classmates are very involve and passionate about the classes they have. They also like to have fun on the weekends and sometimes durning the week.

My classmates range from interrupting, older non traditionals students to the quiet, never asking a question, sitting in the corner students.

My classmates come from many different backgrounds and most of them have great determination, intelligence, and a great sense of humor.

My classmates are loud, brash, nonthinking individuals more inclined to worry about shopping or drinking than working at anything.

Since I am in upper level classes, the majority of my classmates are very similar to me and are interested in the same things.

My classmates at Southeast Missouri State University have all been very nice and willing to help out if I had missed a class.