Southeastern Louisiana University Top Questions

Lane

Southeastern is great because it is not so big and your teachers grt to know you.

Caitlyn

Southeastern Louisiana University is a fantastic university that engages students and academically prepares them for their future endeavors.

SELU is an incredible school withvast resources available, including knowledge and help from instructors and other staff as well as the well stocked library and online databases, not to mention the free tutoring and job-placement oppurtunities; SELU is an excellence school brimming with chances for sucess.

Caleb

Modern, affordable, and well organized all wrapped up in green and gold (school colors).

Southeastern Louisiana University is an amazing school that allows the student's to have close teacher/student relationships and is a wonderful place to achieve higher education.

jarrad

My school is a nice environment to be in and also learn in.

Lucas

Nice people everywhere, amazing professors, and just one of the most beautfiul places you could be at.

I feel my school provides a student with the best of both worlds: a great learning enviorment and a great social structure.

Well geared towards education

too much emphasis on business and not enough on-campus activities.

Tiara

SLU is perfect; a little.