Southeastern Louisiana University

« See more reviews of Southeastern Louisiana University

SELU is an incredible school withvast resources available, including knowledge and help from instructors and other staff as well as the well stocked library and online databases, not to mention the free tutoring and job-placement oppurtunities; SELU is an excellence school brimming with chances for sucess.

Southeastern Louisiana University is an amazing school that allows the student's to have close teacher/student relationships and is a wonderful place to achieve higher education.

Southeastern Louisiana University is a fantastic university that engages students and academically prepares them for their future endeavors.

I feel my school provides a student with the best of both worlds: a great learning enviorment and a great social structure.

Nice people everywhere, amazing professors, and just one of the most beautfiul places you could be at.

Modern, affordable, and well organized all wrapped up in green and gold (school colors).

Southeastern is great because it is not so big and your teachers grt to know you.

too much emphasis on business and not enough on-campus activities.

My school is a nice environment to be in and also learn in.

Well geared towards education