Southern Polytechnic State University

« See more reviews of Southern Polytechnic State University

My classmates for the most part seem to be focued on their academics. However, there are most certainly those who are not. Everyday it seems like its the same crowd that's hanging around outside the dorms doing absolutley nothing school related. I'm not one hundered percent sure but it also seems like there are a lot of drug users on campus due to the constant smell around campus. Overall most of my classmates seem focused on their goals of graduating witha degree, but there are definitely those who seem to have "other" things in mind.

From Einsteins, to Cosbys, to Michael Jordans, Southern Poly offers a diverse variation of local and international students, students who are among some of the most talented, intellectual, amicable and strong willed I know; students who have gathered together in unison for a sole purpose, to prepare themselves for a strong and successful future, but at the same time, subtly providing an aura of inspiration and guidance.

My class mates are people whom seem to enjoy social events. They like to get anyone and everyone involved in something, as long as it does not compromise class involvments too much. They try to get people out there and socialize with other students. But just like many places there are those people who don't get out and continue to do the school only no people thing, which sometimes saddens many of the other students.

My classmates are always driven to do their very best at what they do and every single one of them seems to have some kind of passion for the major that they are involved in so I almost feel like they are "out-passioning" me in a way that makes me want to get driven to do even better.

A lot of my classmates are focused on achieving a higher education, while kicking back and relaxing on their free time as well, allowing them to keep a very nice balance in their lives thoughout college and not submitting to drugs and alcohol to relieve stress.

They are very helpful with trying to figure out homework problems and fun to talk too. It is an overall good atmosphere to be in when i am in the classroom or even outside the classroom talking or interacting with them.

My classmates are a very different bunch of people than what i had grown used to in highschool, alot of the people are very determined to succeced and make sure they do what they can to graduate.

My classmates are very well rounded and culturally diverse. Everyone is very friendly and always happy to help or hangout. They are some of the nicest and most diverse people I have ever met.

The students at Southern Polytechnic State University (now officially Kennesaw State University Marietta Campus) are, for the large majprity, very friendly, healpful, kind, and intelligent.

My classmates are very helpful and intelligent. I've made many friends already, which has really suprised me since I don't know anyone there and I've never been one to make many friends.