Southwest Minnesota State University

« See more reviews of Southwest Minnesota State University

Their is a wide variety of students that attend this school. Their are students who are very focused on their future career, their are students who come to play sports and their are students who are very involved in drinking and having fun at college. I don't this their is a student that wouldn't fit in somewhere. I don't believe that this college is wrong for anyone. Any high school graduate looking to attend this college would find somewhere to belong.

The kind of person that should not attend this school is, a persont that is not sure of what they want to do in life. An idividual that is not ready to receive an education and be the change of the future. I feel that every one deserves to have a world class education however, not everyone wants to attend school and have a college education.

This school is in a small town. If you are from a large city and are used to having a lot of entertainment around, this is probably not the best school for you. You have to make your own fun. You will meet a lot of good people and make close friends though.

Everyone should attend SMSU! The population is so very diverse. Many cultures are represented here. There is plenty of wheelchair access through out the campus. There are tons of clubs so there really is something for everyone.

If someone really likes large crowds and being in a city environment, this isn't the school for them.

Someone who is seriously looking into Medical school or Law school, I guess.