Southwest Tennessee Community College

« See more reviews of Southwest Tennessee Community College

Some of the teachers don't have offices on the campus. It's harder to contact a professor for problems with homework, or to report an absence. The school relies too much on email. If your professor does not have an office, that is how you have to contact them. What if they don't get the email? If they don't get the message, there is no way to get it to them. In addition, it's too much of a hassle to depend on the people element, because they could be absent or have extenuating circumstances as well.

The worst thing about my school is that people perceive attendance their would be a waste of time. That's a misconception. I advise ANYONE to take advantage of being able to get an associates degree before they graduate from a university.

Honestly, I can't find anything wrong with Southwest Community College. It's not too far from home and I have all the access I need there so I can't find anything wrong with it.

The worst thing about school is having to come up with the money to pay for it. Many students have to balance school with a job and it takes away from your studies.

The variety in music courses. Because of the their shortage in music courses I have to transfer.