Southwestern College-Chula Vista

« See more reviews of Southwestern College-Chula Vista

I don't mean to speak in a condescending manner, but my classmates at Southwestern College are not very focused. I believe that they all have the potential to do great in school, but they have other priorities. For many people, they cannot help it. The economical state that the nation is in makes it difficult for a lot of students because they are trying to survive by working and on top of that going to school full time.

My classmates this semester seem to be outgoing and know what they want in thier education future. In each class my classmates are all different ages and race. The classmates are always helpful if you get lost and need help.

My classmates are very nice and helpful everytime we have a group activity or when we do study groups to study for a test.

My classmates are lax yet intelligent, albeit a form of selective intelligence when it suits their needs.

they are good students that know wath they want for their future.

Everyone is different and unique in their own way.

the students in my college are really emotional because if they are doing an assignments they get sensitive in it and they actually focus to make it the best way possible in order to get a good grade.