Southwestern Oklahoma State University

« See more reviews of Southwestern Oklahoma State University

My school has many great oppurtunities for anyone and everyone there are so many clubs, classes, and activities to get involved in, and the professors are so friendly and willing to help the students in anyway that they possibly are able to; all in all, this is such a wonderful school.

Southwestern Oklahoma State University is an outstanding university that has great professors and advisors who will work with you one on one to make sure that you achieve your short and long-term goals.

Quite the quaint little college of a curious loyalty and diversity, not to mention the nice rural scenery, or for that matter, it being the best school of pharmacy in the entire midwest to region.

SWOSU has great academics, a wonderful atmosphere, and typically friendly people, I would encourage any high school students to attend this university.

My school is pretty small, but in a good way, and that just means you know half of the kids so you're always having fun and learning.

Very nice atmosphere, and the professors are willing to do anything for students that will put out the effort.