St. Thomas Aquinas College

« See more reviews of St. Thomas Aquinas College

Find a school with good sized classes so that you can get to know your teacher and they can get to know you. Fraternities and Sororities aren't in existence at my school and that's something I've always wanted to be involved in so I really missed out in that aspect so learn more about extracurricular activities and such.

Try as many new experiences as possible. You never know that one school event, party, or award ceremony where you'll make new friends, meet your future husband, or make a job connection. You'll have fun and better yourself for the future.

Make sure you visit the campus, and if they do not give you any scholarship or aid, push and push until they can help you out. Also, don't go away just to go away. Many people who do that will end up transferring after a year.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would not have done anything differently. I work hard all the time and concentrate on receiving my degree and graduating, and look forward to my future.

Nothing, I have always worked hard in school, and still do in college to do the best i can and have the best future possible.

to visit it first, and definetly feel comfortable with where you are.

make sure it what u want not your parents.. and def live away

Hello fomer me,