State University of New York at New Paltz

« See more reviews of State University of New York at New Paltz

SUNY New Paltz, is an awesome school because the people are nice and you have teachers, tutors or councilors that will be able to help a student through college life. The food is excellent and they have good activities. This school as well as other schools helps you to establish friendships as well as relationships and it helps you to be academically focused when you are applying for a real job...

Suny New Paltz overall is a great school. It provides students on campus with outstanding opportunities academically, socially, culturally and environmently. You will learn a tremendous amount of valuable information here not only from the classes you attend, but about who you are as a person in society.

There is a beautiful pound right in the middle of campus with bridges to cross over. This pound is surrounded by trees and resident halls.The academic buildings are close together on a beautifully designed concourse section. Overall, Its beautiful and green.

SUNY New Paltz is a diverse, welcoming campus that offers challenging classes, friendly students and faculty that make students comfortable being themselves, as well as a safe environment with many activities both in town and on campus.

New Paltz is an interesting and life changing school, one that is worth the long commute or high tuition; it is a place where lifelong friends are made, minds are opened, and the so called "college experience" comes to life.

A place where you can expand your mind while gaining life long friends; an environment where you will discover different parts of yourself good and bad; it's all about the experience that college has to offer.

A center of new political and spiritual consciousness, mountains, civil disobedience, love, community activism, art, positive, exploratory and supportive drug culture, and marijuana legalization politics.

SUNY New Paltz is a school that gives students the opportunity to experience different things that help teach them about people and provides various tools to hone themselves into better individuals.

New Paltz is a perfectly-sized, culturally diverse, friendly and goal oriented environment where neither race, gender, sexual orientation or nor religion determine whom a student is friends with.

New Paltz is a unique learning nitch, nessled in the beautiful Hudson River Valley, where passionate, intelligent, open-minded people come to accomplish goals and to expand upon themselves.