Stephen F Austin State University

« See more reviews of Stephen F Austin State University

Very diverse. I had excellent realtionships with my professors but I know several people who had horrible experiences. Professors wouldn't help them under any circumstances unlike my proffessors who would work with students late the night before projects were due.

Stephen F. Austin State University is a school with a small campus in a small town, but there is always something fun and exciting going on that you are sure to never be bored.

Intense barrage of social life combined with the freedom to do as you wish gives the campus an air of social confusion, that takes precedent over all else at times.

SFA is a campus that's not too large but not too small with awesome school spirit, academics, and many opportunities for involvement; SFA is what you make it.

my school is the best because they have many different organizations, the teachers actually want to help the students, and the enviroment is great.

Stephen F. Austin is a school that you can adjust to it will just take some time but it hasa friendly environment a school that is easy to love!

Stephen F. Austin state university is a family-oriented, safe school where the sfaff knows you not only by face but also by name.

My school is an environmentally friendly, rigorously defined, liberal arts, Ivy League that produces the best of the best!

Our campus is a mix of home grown East Texas with a splash of diversity thrown in from the metroplex and houston areas.

SFASU is very spirited, friendly, easily accessable, perfectly sized school where everybody is friends with eachother.