Stephen F Austin State University

« See more reviews of Stephen F Austin State University

I have attended Stephen F. Austin for a semester and there are a few things that the school seems to be best known for. Many of the students have come for the forestry and agriculture majors , which seems to be a very good program. They also offer many undergraduate majors that correlate with graduate programs that one may complete at SFA instead of having to transfer to another school.

Actually, its known for partying and having a high percentage of STD's. I don't participate in any of that which is why I don't have a huge social life when it comes to being at the college. I stayed at home because of financial reasons, but really there's not a whole lot for me to do on weekends on campus except sporting events, which suits me just fine.

This school is best known for its more affordable education and closeness to home. Most students who attend here live within a few hours distance so that they get a quality education but are still able to visit home when they need to.

SFASU is located in East Texas, the region filled to the brim with colossal pine trees that could make skyscrapers jealous. SFA therefore is well-known for its forestry industry. We are consequenly known as the Lumberjacks

This year they were champs in basketball. The football team is okay but yeah the basketball team this year was incredible they are still celebrating for the victory.

We are probably best known for our football or basketball teams. Our female basketball team, the Ladyjacks, has won many tournaments.

My school is best known to the students as a party school. To the general public it is best known for its programs offered here.

Stephen F. Austin is best known for having the tallest dorm building in Nacogdoches, also known as the oldest town in Texas.

Stephen F Austin Stae University is know for a good Nursing program and many people graduate and become succesful.

Stephen F. Austin State University is best known for sending out well educated individuals into the work force.