Stillman College Top Questions

Sampson

The best thing about Stillman College is the combination of family and education. Family and education rolled up into one school is important and essential. For only that combination can make four years and a degree last a lifetime.

Chandra

The fact that Stillman is a small private liberal arts college really stands out to me. Everthing is in walking distance, the teacher-student ratio is wonderful, the professors are willing to help the student one-on-one, the campus is tidy, and the atmosphere is pleasant.

Antwanette

The type of student that should attend Stillman is the type of student that knows exactly what they will be coming here for and they must atleast have a clue about a post graduation career.

ERICA

There are quite a few good things that I can say about Stillman that could be considered the best thing at my school. I would like to start off by saying that the staff there is awesome and they help any and every student to the best of their ability known. I say this because most schools dont have administrators that are available or willing to help you one on one.

Anthony

The most profound thing I have encountered at Stillman is the family-like atmosphere. Although I have only attended Stillman for one academic year, I feel as if I have literally gained another family. I have gained lifelong companions that will assuredly affect my future in a positive manner. This new family not only advocates the well being of my scholastic endeavors, but also gives a supportive aura when negative incedents occur. Stillman College is undoubtedly a private college with a public mission at heart.

Rio

The best asset my school have is a religious background ,historic grounds addition small classes and helpful.encouraging professors.

Terry

The best thing about my school is the education. The reason why is because the education system at my school has good professors that are very knowlegable about their career. When they teach their main focus is to give us, the students, what we are paying the school to do, and that is to get ready for the real world.

JESSICA

THE ABILITY TO BE IN A SAFE AND SECURE ENVIRONMENT.

Lavetta

The best thing about the school is the students who are very friendly and willing to help you with any problems that you may have. The Student Support Services provides counseling, tutoring, financial assistance, and books if you can't afford them. Homecoming is always fun and exciting due to the many alumni that come back and try to give back to the school.