Galloway, NJ

Stockton University

« See more reviews of Stockton University

The students and staff are extremely helpful. The college professors are always eager to help when you have problems. The teachers understand that you are not just taking there class, but many other. Some teacher can mover test days around if you have other tests on that day. The teachers actually want to see you suceed in the class and will do what they can do to help you suceed. The students are helpful when needing help in classes; upperclassmen are happy to help you in a class that they already had.

The enviroment and the professors. Why? Because I really liked being around trees (woods) it made me feel closer to nature. The professors are great here- there might be a few not so much. Regardless, I've had some great and fun professors, and I feel like I really learn and think differently after each course.

Stockton is just the right size for a campus; it is not too big or too small. There are a lot of classes offered and a lot of help for those who need it. There are also a lot of clubs and campus activities. It is a very well rounded school.

The best thing about my school is location. We are on over 700 acers of protected land which is great for anything you'd like to do in the woods. We're also 20 min from Atlantic City, 45 min from Philidelphia and 15 min from the beach!

The professors are open to their students' needs and have a variety of teaching methods. They want their students to succeed. The campus is set in the middle of the Pine Barrens, filled with beautiful lakes and forests.

A lot of the classes are about what your opinion is. So you get to state what you think and also here what everyone else thinks. Some times the class is turned into a debate and it can get heated but thats half the fun.

It's easy to get around on campus and there are a lot of areas off campus to go to. It isn't a big campus at all and there's only one building for classes, and most of the advising offices are in the campus center.

I love how my school has so many different things to offer. Just about everyone is involved in some sort of club or activity because they have so much to do, it be hard not to find something your interested in.

The best thing about my school is the beautiful campus in the pine barrens and all the hands-on interactions and research that coincides with most of the major fields of study.

The best thing about my school is how eco-friendly we are. We are the first carbon neutral school in the entire United states and that's something to be proud of.