SUNY College at Oswego

« See more reviews of SUNY College at Oswego

My school aims for everyone to become the very best that they can possibly be and will definitely help to speed the process up, sometimes even to the point of integrating certain things into the academic requirements; everyone should work diligently towards their goals but remember to have fun and relax, too, and always take care of the world and people around us while remembering to care for ourselves as well.

SUNY Oswego is a campus that gives students the opportunity to develop and begin their career; through their clubs and variety of majors and minors students can decide on a career, and once they do that they can begin to create an impressive resume for the future.

I think my school is a great place to learn and expand your knowledge and become a well rounded student and to learn many new things, at my school you meet many new people with a variety and interests, and at my school you dont need to drink to have fun.

Oswego gets a lot of snow during the winter and our school also has many activities and school run recreational events that allow students to get involved in whatever ways they want.

SUNY Oswego is a small-medium sized college known for its School of Business. It resides just off of Lake Ontarion in the Northeastern United States.

My school is just the right size, has a great atmosphere with great people, and if I had to choose all over again, I wouldn't choose any differently.

My school focuses on acedemics and achivement; however, there tend to be a lot of drinking on-campus which is why I choose to live off-campus.

By far the most diverse atmosphere where an open minded approach to many varying opinions fosters a truly enlightening educational experience.

SUNY Oswego gave me unforgettable memories, connections, and friends both in and out of class and is a school I would reccommend to all.

SUNY Oswego encourages student growth and opportunities for future aspirations while building personal and professional relationships.