SUNY College at Potsdam

« See more reviews of SUNY College at Potsdam

The Crane School of Music, it is one of the best music schools in New York. Some of my friends have been in one of the programs and to hear them sing or play their instruments is amazing. But overall the entire artistic side of SUNY Potsdam is pretty exciting, there are always dance performances, acting performances, local bands or entertainment shows, it really is great to see the diverse cultures perform.

It's known for its music and education programs. It's small and very friendly. It's also known for being in a cold, snowy area, so there's a lot of drinking in order to "keep warm."

SUNY-Potsdam is bested known for our Crane School of Music and our Education School. We also have a pretty well known math department.

Potsdam is home to the CRANE SCHOOL OF MUSIC which is a world renowned music school. This is why a lot of students apply to my school

The cold, small classes, bad weather, outdoors things like snowboarding, hiking and kayaking. Drinking.

We are best known for the Crane School of Music, the first music education college in the country.

SUNY Potsdam is best known for it's teaching program and Crane school of music.

Student interaction and small class size.

Their music program.