Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

My school is very "all for the family." Once you are part of the Syracuse community, you are in for life, that includes your children and your grandchildren as well.

Syracuse University goes the extra mile to offer students a great educational experience through outstanding academic programs and extracurricular groups and clubs.

It is an expensive private school, but you get what you pay such as the quality of the faculty, library and other amenities, makes Syracuse university competitive.

My school can promise me a bright future academically, and furthermore through learning from the mistakes and tribulations of others in their respective expertise.

Syracuse is a diverse school where many students of different backgrounds as well as educational professions mix and form in itself a fun/ hard working community.

A semi-diverse student population, that is academically focused, as well as challenging, and still allows you to fully enjoy the four+ years you attend school.

Syracuse University is a competitive institution that provides its students with several resources throughout the campus along with a strong support system.

very very ethnically diverse and accepting of new ideas and philosophies; active in research and academics and full of any resources a student could need.

Syracuse is the entire world-all its ethnicities, traditions, teachings, opportunities, and stories-scaled down so that you can experience it all.

If your looking for a great education, social university, and a place that has alot of team spirit this is the university for you, goooo Syracuse!