Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Syracuse University is full of friendly students who bleed orange and blue and are very motivated when it comes to their career and academics.

S.U. is a great school for academics if you take the time out of your busy social (read: drinking) schedule to go to class and do your work.

Syracuse University gives each student the opportunity to become the best person they can be socially, academically, mentally and physically.

Syracuse University is a diverse, interesting, inspiring, devoted, spirited, orange campus filled with people that want to, and will succeed.

Syracuse University is you're all around typical private university filled with individuals who grew up in an upper-middle class household.

The school is great place that is open to everyone no matter race, ethnicity, religion, etc., they are really welcoming and great.

Nova is the perfect school to build your education and help you pursue your goals by tranferring to another school after 2 years.

Syracuse's beautiful campus holds students with not only diverse backgrounds and histories, but diverse minds and personalities.

Syracuse University is an ideal gateway for students to learn the neccesary skills required for succeeding in the real world.

A private university with a culture of it's own that offers a real college experience; everything I expected and much more.