Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

My school is very diverse. I like the number of international students. There is a lot of school spirit especially during basketball and lacross season.

It has employers come to the school and recruit new workers, also they were voted number 1 in journalism and information studies which is my major.

The school spirit here warms our blistery cold winters. It snows A LOT but our spirits are never dampened by the oppressive weather. Go Orange!

Our mascot is a giant orange, there are a lot of students here, new buildings were built, they prepare you for your future after you graduate.

I chose Syracuse University because the campus is beautiful and social. They also have a wide variety of majors, so I found this convenient.

I love how the entire Syracuse community, both locals and students, wear orange and support our teams. It creates a closer community feel.

The balance they have with athletics and academics, and how it is a pretty big school ,but it still is able to maintain a small school feel

It has one of the best journalism programs in the country, but it is also flexible enough that you can do a dual major in something else.

It's big and while that is a downfall it's also nice to have different kinds of people. There's always something to do on campus!

The size. It's not too big or too small so you can feel like a part of a huge crowd yet feel like you know the entire campus too.