Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Someone who does not like to take public transportation but does not drive should not attend this University. Also people who do not like cold and rainy and snowy weather should not attend. People who prefer to be alone and do not like busy environments should not attend, they would probably like a smaller campus than this one.

Syracuse is very open to all kinds of people from all over the world. Syracuse University offers a wide range of activities and groups that can make almost anyone feel welcome and fit in. The only downfall I could foresee for prospective students would be the distance from home or the cold weather and lots of snow!

Syracuse is a very social University. So those who like solitude wouldn't be very happy. Also those who don't like diversity or people should not attend this school. The weather is also an issue for some, so if some hates the cold and snow....don't come here!! We get alot of snow, and it can get quite cold!

If you lack the power to be self motivated, you shouldn't be at this school. No one will be looking over your shoulder to force you to do your work, and the school is certainly big enough that if you don't make your way, you could be lost. You need to have self discipline to be here.

Someone who doesn't like small class sizes where the teacher knows all the student's names shouldn't attend this school. Many of the classes are small in size and the teachers are close to their students. If someone prefers a lot of classes with big numbers, this school isn't for them.

Syracuse is such a diverse school filled with various students from literally all over the world. Any student afraid of a big school might not find Syracuse as attractive as others. The fact the school is so large and diverse only helps to make the college experience more beneficial.

The type of person that shouldnt attend this school is one that is afraid to express themselves, or one that doesnt accept other peoples opionions, including differences. In addition, someone who doesnt like to be active or support the school in anyway, shouldnt attend the school.

Honestly I think that anyone could flourish in the environment Syracuse University provides. There are literally outelets for all types of people with all types of interests. And if someone is interested in an activity that is not offered, it is extremely easy to create a club.

People who are looking to enter a science or engineering field should not attend this school. Neither should people who do are not interested in partying and nightlife; there is nothing to do in the city and nothing much to do on campus other than drinking at a frat party.

I don't think it would be considerate for a school to restrict a classification of people to attend Syracuse University. Diversity is a big part of universities, so all people should be welcomed as long as they meet university requirements like high school diplomas.